How to Apply
Stage 1: Online Registration
- Applicant should Register Online before the stipulated date as per the notification issued by KSCSTE.
- Applicant should ensure the following before commencement of Online Registration.
Applicant should enter their Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID and HSE Roll Number to commence online registration.
Applicant should enter the OTP received through E-mail and should enter a password of minimum 6 characters to continue registration.
An Application number will be generated on successful registration. This number and the chosen password will be mailed to the applicant, which should be used for future login.
(Note: The Provisional Rank List will be published in KSCSTE website www.kscste.kerala.gov.in usually
Stage 2: After publication of Provisional Rank List
- A valid Mobile number and E-mail ID accessible to him/her during the entire stage of selection process.
- A recent passport size photograph image of dimension 150W ×200H pixels.
- The students selected in the Provisional Rank List should upload the following documents for confirmation of scholarship.
Only those who submit the above documents within the stipulated time (as published in the website) will be considered for final ranking.
- Student Data-Sheet, duly signed by the applicant and endorsed by the Head of the Institution where they are admitted for Degree Course.
- Copy of Mark list of Higher Secondary Board Examination- self attested.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST applicants.
- Certificate in proof of ‘Place of Origin’ [Applicant should be of Kerala origin]
- ’Terms & Conditions”, duly signed.
- E-payment form- in prescribed format.