How to Apply
Stage 1: Online Registration
- Candidates should Register Online before the stipulated date as per the notification issued by KSCSTE.
- The applicant should ensure the following before commencement of Online Registration.
On successful registration, a Data-Sheet will be generated. Applicants should get this Data-sheet endorsed by the Head of the Institution where they are admitted for Degree Course.
The Computer generated data-sheet with necessary endorsements, along with the attested copy of Mark list of Higher Secondary Board Examination, should be send to KSCSTE so as to reach us on or before the last date as per the notification.
On receipt of the Data-sheet and copy of mark list of HSC Examination, a specially constituted Selection committee will scrutinise the applications and prepare the rank list.
The Provisional Rank List will be published in KSCSTE website www.kscste.kerala.gov.in usually during November/December every year. The results will also be available in WSD website www.ws.kscste.kerala.gov.in.
Any query on registration, should be addressed to the E-mail email@example.com. Tel 0471- 2548346, 2548208
Stage 2: After publication of Provisional Rank List
- Applicant should use a valid Mobile number and E-mail ID accessible to the applicant during the entire stage of selection process.
- The applicant should enter their HSE Roll Number to commence online registration.
- A recent passport size photograph image of dimension 150W ×200H pixels and signature image of dimension 150W×100H should be uploaded during registration.
- Each applicant will be allotted a specific Application Number, which should be noted for future Login.
- The students selected in the Provisional Rank List and who would like to avail the Prathibha Scholarship should submit the following documents for confirmation of scholarship.
Only those who submit the above documents within the stipulated time (as published in the website) will be considered for final ranking.
- Community certificate for SC/ST applicants.
- Certificate in proof of ‘place of origin’ [Applicant should be of Kerala origin]
- Status Verification Certificate -in prescribed format
- Duly Signed ’Terms & Conditions”
- ‘Advance Receipt’ with bank details - in prescribed format